Idaho Transportation Department Public Involvement Training Development and Delivery | Idaho
The Langdon Group (TLG) worked with the Idaho Transportation Department (ITD) Office of Planning/Program Management to develop and deliver a statewide public involvement training program. The training development included:
- In-depth review of current state and federal public involvement requirements
- Development of training materials and delivery processes, complete with lecture, case studies and discussion sessions
- Content development and designing graphics for student/trainer manuals and other training collateral
- Training delivery across Idaho (Boise, Moscow, Shoshone and Pocatello)
- Training evaluation and summary report
Through this program, ITD was able to train nearly 100 transportation officials across the state. The insight and information gathered from the interactive portions of the training will be used to update ITD’s Public Involvement Process Plan.